The UK’s first cement-free ultra-low carbon dense concrete block
At our current rate of material consumption, we’re absorbing 157% of the natural resources on the planet – meaning we’d need an Earth and a half to maintain our ecological footprint.
As a building material, cement cannot be matched. But as the worlds third highest source of man-made CO2, something has to change!
Switching to Greenbloc for your build means offsetting the electricity emissions (and a bit more) for an entire year.*
*Data from The National Energy Foundation
Just like you know it:
- High density load bearing concrete block of a bulk dry material density of 1850-2000 kg/ma3
- Made from class 1 aggregates and Cemfree
- 100mm Greenbloc Dense complies with H.S.E
- Manufactured to BS EN 771 and stored, placed and manufactured in the same way as conventional blocks
- Suitable for foundations, load bearing walls, internal leaves of cavity walls, partition walls
- Available throughout the UK
- Up to 77% lower eCO2*
- Reduced resource deletion by substituting cement with an industrial by-product*
- Improved durability *
- Strengths achieved comparable to conventional concrete*
*compared to a dense concrete block manufactured with 100% Ordinary Portland Cement
|Compliance with EN1996-1||Group 1|
|Manufacturing Standard||BS EN 771 – 3: 2011|
|Size||100mm x 440mm x 215mm|
|Meters per pack||7.2m2|
|Blocks per pack||72|
|Flatness||NPD (See BS EN 771-3 sec 18.104.22.168)|
|Bulk dry material density||1850—2000 kg/m3|
|Dry Weight||Approx 18.08kg (100mm)|
Supplying Builders Merchants & Large Construction Projects
As a UK manufacturer and supplier of concrete blocks and limestone aggregates, we can deliver concrete products to builder’s merchants and the trade throughout north Wales and the north-west of England.
Whether you require concrete blocks and aggregates for a large scale development project or just to maintain stock levels in your yard, we can offer competitive pricing and high-quality concrete products.